Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Info White 8E2 000 Slow-Close Molded Wood Toilet Seat with Lift-Off Hinges, Round

My wife and I moved into a new house earlier in the year that already had a slow close toilet seat on one of the two toilets. I decided to upgrade the older, colder, and louder plastic toilet seat so that no one accidentally slammed the toilet seat on those late night bathroom visits. The Mayfiar toilet seat is by far more comfortable than the standard plastic seat; even on cold nights the seat does not leave you with cold chills as it has a solid wood feel to it. It closes as advertised, slowly and quietly. Better yet, it takes <5 minutes to install and can be easily removed for cleaning owing to it's locking-unlocking hinges.

I couldn't find a better price (certainly not at the big box stores) and the seat arrived in 3 days even with standard shipping. I HIGHLY recommend this product for everyone as every time I visit the bathroom at friend's houses I forget that their toilet seats aren't slow close as I accidentally slam them down, even after I sit down on the cold plastic. I am quite surprised that this seat does not get 5 stars from everyone as at the end of the day, it's a slow close, quiet, and extremely easy to clean toilet-seat. You don't need to program it. There are no buttons. What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment